Have you been procrastinating, feeling overwhelmed and powerless, or stuck in a rut? Dragon Slayer™ flower essence encourages you to replace feelings of powerlessness with resourcefulness and determination, so you can get on with making the changes you've been wishing for.
When you’ve fallen into a pattern in which you feel powerless to make changes to your life, Tribe of the Tree’s Dragon Slayer™ inspires you to dig deep and tap into your inner strength.
The ritual of taking flower essences is a great way to focus your attention on the energetic state you'd like to embody, and your intention of consciously creating it, so working with this flower essence is the perfect ritual to support yourself with at times when:
- You realise that you’ve been telling yourself stories that hold you back (usually about how you’re not disciplined / strong / brave enough to do whatever it is that needs to be done) and are now ready to let go of those limiting beliefs and create new, more constructive attitudes
- You've noticed that your previous attempts to make changes are sometimes inhibited by self-sabotage, but are now ready to take responsibility for yourself and your future by developing healthier habits and thought patterns
- You've been procrastinating over taking action and now need a push to get out of your own way and get on with it. (For example, you may have been procrastinating about starting or finishing an important project at school, work or home, or making excuses for all the reasons why you haven’t yet made a change in some aspect of your life)
Directions – Dragon Slayer™ Flower Essence: To enjoy the ritual of working with Dragon Slayer™ Flower Essence, take 7 drops under the tongue, morning and night. Try holding the flower essence in your mouth for a few seconds before swallowing it, and as you do, get ready to courageously and confidently embrace new outlooks and behaviours.
Ingredients - Dragon Slayer ™ Flower Essence: Purified water 66.7%, brandy 33.3% (12.5% alcohol), vibrational essence of Red Hot Poker (Kniphofia uvaria).
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 6 - 11 and get 10% off
- Buy 12 or above and get 15% off
It's the little kick of motivation I need ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Posted by Allison, NSW on 3rd Nov 2018
I met Jayne, Scott and Tribe of the Tree when I was finding it hard to stop and focus on what I needed to do to finish my naturopathy studies. I was immediately drawn to Dragon Slayer, and Jayne said to me, 'No wonder! This little guy is for helping you get out of your rut and move beyond self sabotage'.
For a while it sat unopened on the kitchen counter, mocking me and daring me to be brave. A few days later I plucked up the courage to face my dragons, and I've never looked back.
Having always been a master of procrastination and avoidance it's the little kick of motivation that I need, and always gives me the feeling that I can (and will) achieve anything I put my mind to today. Look out world, I'm slaying dragons!!
Since helping me finish my studies, Dragon Slayer has also been helping me to build my new business. I'm a regular user and recommender of all the Tribe of the Tree flower essences, but I think Dragon Slayer will always be my first love!
Facing my fears ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Posted by Lisa, NSW on 8th Aug 2016
As I read what Dragon Slayer™ was about I realised right there that this was meant to be. I was trying to work through some fear and Dragon Slayer resonated with me so very much. Dragon Slayer really supported me in facing my fear