SHOCK ABSORBER™ KIT
Fallen to pieces? This combo kit of Shock Absorber™ Flower Essence and Flower Essence Mist helps you pull yourself back together, centre and ground yourself, and find your fortitude and resilience in the face of upheaval and uncertainty.
NOW JUST $37.50 - SAVE $5 - PLUS GET FREE SHIPPING!
The ritual of taking flower remedies is a great way to focus your attention on the energetic state you’d like to embody and your intention of consciously creating it.
Tribe of the Tree’s Shock Absorber™ Flower Essence and Flower Essence Mist invite you to rediscover your resilience and fortitude, so working with this flower essence kit is the perfect ritual to remind you to consciously ground and centre yourself when you’re dealing with shock, trauma, uncertainty or overwhelm, including for:
- Processing shock and trauma, regardless of whether it occurred recently or in the past
- Feeling like your world has been turned upside down
- Grounding and centring you after a destabilising experience, or when you’re feeling mentally and emotionally scattered
- Helping you feel strong and resilient, even in the face of uncertainty
- Supporting you when you need to rebuild from the ground up
- Helping you prioritise appropriately during times of stress, upheaval and insecurity
- Calming nervousness and agitation, including during times of overwhelm
Shock Absorber™ is Tribe of the Tree's most grounding, calming and centring flower remedy, made from native Australian Bush Pea flowers, which have a potent energy of resilience and strength to help you to rediscover your own when you need it.
Both Shock Absorber™ Flower Essence and Shock Absorber™ Flower Essence Mist are suitable for adults and children. The Flower Essence Mist combines the calming and grounding properties of our Bush Pea flower essence with a soothing blend of premium-grade essential oils, including frankincense, cedarwood, lavender, orange and peppermint.
Directions – Shock Absorber™ Flower Essence: To enjoy the ritual of working with Shock Absorber™ Flower Essence, take 7 drops under the tongue, morning and night – or more often if needed. Try holding the flower essence in your mouth for a few seconds before swallowing it, and as you do, spend a moment grounding yourself and getting ready to pull yourself back together.
Directions – Shock Absorber™ Flower Essence Mist: Gently spray into the air every 6-8 hours or as needed - then inhale and enjoy!