SHOCK ABSORBER™ MIST
Fallen to pieces? Shock Absorber™ Flower Essence Mist helps you pull yourself back together, centre and ground yourself, and find your fortitude and resilience in the face of upheaval and uncertainty.
New product - available now!
Shock Absorber™ Flower Essence Mist combines our Shock Absorber™ Flower Essence from native Australian Bush Pea flowers with a calming and grounding blend of essential oils, including frankincense, cedarwood, lavender, orange and peppermint.
It’s ideal to use in circumstances where you need to pull yourself back together after experiencing shock, trauma, uncertainty or overwhelm, including for:
- Processing shock and trauma, regardless of whether it occurred recently or in the past
- Feeling like your world has been turned upside down
- Grounding and centring yourself after a destabilising experience, or when you’re feeling mentally and emotionally scattered
- Helping you feel strong and resilient, even in the face of uncertainty
- Supporting you when you need to rebuild from the ground up
- Helping you prioritise appropriately during times of stress, upheaval and insecurity
- Calming nervousness and agitation, including during times of overwhelm
Shock Absorber™ is Tribe of the Tree's most grounding, calming and centring flower remedy, and this divinely scented mist is suitable for both adults and children. We make it from Australian Bush Pea flowers, which have a potent energy of resilience and strength to help you to rediscover your own when you need it.
Directions – Shock Absorber™ Flower Essence Mist: Gently spray into the air every 6-8 hours or as needed - then inhale and enjoy!
Ingredients – Shock Absorber™ Flower Essence Mist: Purified water, ethanol, soy lecithin, grapefruit seed extract, vegetable glycerin, essential oil blend (cedarwood, frankincense, lavender, orange and peppermint), vitamin E, brandy, vibrational essence of Bush Pea (Pultenaea stipularis).