Sometimes, change feels welcome and exciting – it’s something you’ve yearned for, or even worked towards. But all too often we greet its impending arrival with dread, resisting it with all our might.
In doing so, we rob ourselves of the opportunity to recognise these new developments in our lives as a guiding hand from the universe, pointing us in a new direction - perhaps one filled with adventures, learning or opportunities that we can’t yet imagine.
How do you know when you're resisting change?
- You’re tense or worried about changes that have already occurred or are on the cards
- Your life circumstances have altered in ways beyond your control, and you feel powerless or panicky about what happens next (which might lead you to respond by getting just a *little bit* control freaky….)
- You’ve got a feeling that things are shifting, and you’re constantly strategising in your head about ways to stop them
- You’re receiving lots of guidance, signs or nudges pushing you in a particular direction, but you’re holding back because it seems too risky
- You’ve finally achieved the changes you’ve been working towards (go you!), but for some reason can’t bring yourself to fully embrace everything they involve
On the other hand, what are the signs you’re welcoming change with ease and grace?
- It feels like you're surfing - as though you're being swept along by a force that's more powerful and more intelligent than you, and that every moment of it is a rush!
- You feel excited about the new opportunities and experiences heading your way
- You’ve got the energetic sense that the door that recently closed has opened up space for some positive developments – even if you don’t know what they are yet
- You’re curious about what’s going to happen next – life is an amazing adventure!
- You trust that you’re being guided in the right direction and that you’ll be able to navigate the path along the way
Go with the Flow helps you navigate change with ease and grace
If you’re at a time in your life when recent or impeding changes are feeling intimidating, consider working with the Go with the Flow flower essence.
Made from the seeds of the Mangrove Tree, Go with the Flow flower essence is on a mission to support you as you in transitioning from fear and apprehension around changes in your life to a mindset that's characterised by curiosity, openness and a deep sense of trust that the higher powers at play in your life have your best interests at heart.
If you're ready to stop resisting change and instead welcome it with ease and grace, you'll find Go with the Flow in our In with the New Flower Essence Kit, which is currently on special for a limited time. It also contains two other flower essences to support you in welcoming in change: Baggage Buster (to help you let go of old, outdated energy, attitudes and patterns that no longer serve you) and Peek-A-Boo (to help you greet the world with an open heart).
PS: I work with Go with the Flow myself whenever I find myself striving to resist change and hold it back with all my might. Every time I do, I’m reminded yet again that the universe never points me in a new direction without a good reason for doing so. Its energy prompts me to let go of my resistance and instead put my striving energy into embodying the graciousness, ease and adventurous spirit that helps make the journey of life so joyfully unpredictable and delightful.
Every autumn and winter, many of the trees in your local neighbourhood drop their leaves, making way for new growth to emerge in the weeks to come. Is it time for you to drop some stuff too? Here are just a few suggestions to inspire you: Defensiveness regarding past failures, let-downs or shame (you know, those hot button [...]
When you're ready to release the accumulating energetic residues of lessons learned and wounds healed, Baggage Buster™ offers valuable support, helping you let go of the stuff that you no longer need to carry around with you.Could you or your space do with an energetic detox?Baggage Buster is Tribe of the Tree's energy clearing and flower essence, available as both [...]
Are you living your dream? Making the impact you desire on the world? If you’re one of those people who feel called to do something special with their lives, ignoring that calling creates a deep sense of restlessness that just doesn’t go away. If you've been neglecting your dreams or your sense of soul purpose, [...]
Feel like you need an extra burst of oomph to help you dig deep and find the focus, determination or strength to get through whatever's on your plate right now? Working intensely with Dragon Slayer might be just the support you need!I’m in the early phases of one of those times when there’s an enormous amount [...]
Wondering which flower essences are best for helping to ease the transition for kids starting school for the first time, or heading back after the holidays? We’ve put this quick reference guide together to help. These suggestions have been tried and tested over many years by Tribe co-founder Scott Harris and his two kids; we hope they’re as helpful for [...]
Have you ever noticed that having undealt with mess and clutter around the place has a negative effect on you? Read on to learn why clutter has such a draining effect on your energy and discover flower essences to support you in letting it go or releasing its energetic charge. The heavy psychological weight of undealt with stuffWe’ve all got pockets [...]
Discover 12 of the most popular reasons for taking flower essences, plus suggestions for the best remedies to choose in each situation - including dealing with shock, coping with change, boosting confidence, and putting an end to procrastination. 1. Flower essences for when you've experienced shock or upheaval Times of shock and uncertainty can often leave you feeling ungrounded, unsettled [...]
Are you or someone in your family in the grip of exam fever right now? Even though it was a looooooong time ago, I can well remember how stressful my final exams were for me. On the first day, the bus was late, the traffic was disastrous, and by the time I arrived at the exam itself, I was [...]
Maybe you’re looking to change direction, step up to a new level in your career or business, or have a mission to bring passion project to life. What’s stopping you from making progress? Could it be limiting beliefs or mental blocks? Here are some of the inner obstacles we commonly see in action, plus flower essences [...]