Are you or someone in your family in the
grip of exam fever right now? Even though it was a looooooong time ago, I
can well remember how stressful my final exams were for me. On the first day, the bus
was late, the traffic was disastrous, and by the time I arrived at the exam
itself, I was a nervous wreck!
If anything, the effects of the Covid-19 shut-down have made things even tougher than usual for those finishing school this year.So it's not surprising that we've recently received quite a few queries about which flower essences are best to support those sitting their HSC and other end of year exams.
There's no single answer to that question, because the optimal essence or combo of essences to use in any situation will vary depending on what's going on for you, but below are a few ideas to consider. All of them are just as useful for stressed out parents as they are for students, and can also be beneficial when you're feeling under pressure for other reasons.
Flower essences to help keep you focused and push past procrastination
- To help you find the resources, determination and motivation to get on with what needs to be done, consider Dragon Slayer™ (aka the Procrastination Buster!)
- Got a goal in mind that doing well in these exams will help you achieve? Consider Destiny Calls to support you on your life's path, and Manifestation Mojo to help you stay focused on your goal and ready yourself to achieve it
Flower essences for confidence
- To support self-approval and self-care (including maintaining healthy boundaries when those around you are stressed), think of Up, Up & Away™
- To support clear communication and the confidence that no matter what happens you'll be able to handle the outcome, consider Express Yourself™
- For a reminder that you surrounded by love and support and that you're absolutely perfect and don't need to change a thing about yourself, consider Guiding Light™
These three essences are available individually, but are also found together in our Quietly Confident™ Gift Pack.
Alternatively, consider the Up, Up & Away™ Kit, which combines Up, Up & Away™ Flower Essence and Flower Essence Mist.
Flower essences for exam nerves
- If you're feeling scatty or ungrounded, think of Shock Absorber™ (especially if you hear yourself using phrases like 'I can't pull myself together' or 'I'm falling to pieces'). Shock Absorber is available as a single flower essence or in our new Shock Absorber Triple Pack
- To promote an optimistic outlook, consider Lighten Up, Buttercup™
- To help keep your focus on the present (instead of worrying about things that may or may not happen in the future or beating yourself up about what you 'should' have done in the past), try Moment in Time™
These two essences are available separately and are also found together in our Life of the Party™ Gift Pack. Another option is the Lighten Up, Buttercup™ Kit, which combines Lighten Up, Buttercup™ Flower Essence and Mist.
We hope these flower essences help you to get the best out of your exams, and are sending you the best of luck. However the exams turn out, always remember that some people are book smart, some people are street smart, and some people are heart smart... The Universe needs every single one of us, and is eagerly awaiting the unfolding of YOUR contribution.
One thing people confide in us over and over again is the feeling of being unable to cope with the behaviour and energy of other people. Whether it’s healers who are carrying the energy and wounds of their clients, or parents who are affected by the words and actions of their kids, it seems that [...]
When there's a lot going on in our worlds, many of us naturally retreat inwards for a time to rebuild our energy, take shelter in our homes and find comfort in our own company. But it can also be easy to start feeling sorry for yourself... sometimes without even realising it!Here are three of the most common energetic patterns we [...]
Any moment now I'm expecting the arrival of the first of my neighbourhood trick or treaters for Hallowe'en. I love seeing them in their cute little outfits, and I also love the deep breaths they take as they pluck up the guts to knock on a stranger's door and ask for what they want, and then either gratefully accept what's offered [...]
One of the questions we’re asked most frequently here at Tribe of the Tree™ is ‘Which flower essences should I take for stress?’The answer depends on what’s going on for you, so we’ve put this quick reference guide together to help you choose the most appropriate remedy or remedies for your individual situation. You’re also welcome to [...]